Baby Moo’s – Unit 35A Cardigan Rd, Bournemouth, BH9 1BD
Returns & Exchanges
1. Simply return the item within 14 days of receipt, unworn with any tags still attached in any bag/s and in its original condition, it is really important to pop us a email to advise us it’s on the way, failure to do will result in delays.
2. Enclose a note with order number & email address, telling us the reason you are returning it & state whether you would like a refund or exchange.
3. If the value exceeds £20 we suggest that returns are sent to by Recorded Delivery, courier or insured post if outside the UK as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost in the post & refunds/exchange will not be made if it is lost, Regardless of value please ensure you ask the postal service for proof of posting & keep this safe, this will enable you to claim via the postal service for the item should it be lost.
4. Returns are sent at your own expense; however we will send exchanged items free of P&P.
5. On receipt & satisfaction item has not been worn, You will receive your refund within 3-5 days of us receiving your return, refunds can only be made via the original payment method & the additional cost for using a delivery method other than standard will not be refunded.
We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value (damage/ marks/ stains/ missing parts) of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Baby Moo’s – Unit 35A Cardigan Rd, Bournemouth, BH9 1BD, GB
- Refunds for returns made between 15-28 days after receipt must be pre-authorised by Baby Moo’s Inc Ltd & are made at our discretion; those authorised will be subject to a 25% reduction.
- Refunds for returns made after 28 days after receipt cannot be accepted
You may use the cancellation form click here, however it is not necessary please see above for a easier alternative option to cancel, return or exchange, If you use this option, we will email acknowledgment of receipt
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or the recipient receives the items
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform Baby Moo’s Inc Ltd of your decision to cancel this contract by clear statement (e.g. letter sent by post or e-mail).
To exercise your cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the standard cost of delivery (for example if you chose Next day delivery at £5.99 but standard delivery was available to you at £2.70, refund would be made for the items +£2.70 for basic delivery costs)
We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you, missing polybags will be deducted from refund at up to 5p where sent in polybag.
We will make the refund within:
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied; or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the items
We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us. This deadline is met if you send the goods back before the period of 14 days has expired.
You must cover the cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Returns on faulty items purchased after 1st Oct 2015
We’re sorry if something you’ve received is faulty, we try our best to check goods before they leave but if we missed something, we’ll be happy to help, the returns process for faulty goods is as follows;
1. Simply return the item within 30 days of receipt, unworn with any tags still attached in any gift bag/s and in its original condition, please pop us a email so we know to expect it & we can look to authorise reimbursement of your return costs too, up to the value of 2nd class standard mail, please ask for proof of postage at the post office & keep this safe!
2. Please enclose a note with order number & email address, telling us the reason you are returning it & whether you would like a refund or exchange.
5. On receipt & satisfaction item has not been worn, You will receive your exchange or refund within 3-7 days of us receiving your return, Refunds can only be made via the original payment method & the additional cost for using a delivery method other than standard will not be refunded.