ORDER PICKER & PACKER
£8.25 – £9 p/hr dependant on experience
Permanent | Part Time | 16 hours per week
Working at our unit, Bournemouth, BH9 1BD
Hours & days worked are negotiable for the right person & after a trial period.
- You will be picking & packing online customer orders over multiple platforms, ensuring care is put into every single one.
- To be successful in the role, you must have a close eye to detail and be self-motivated.
- Our products are worn by children, and therefore our duty of care is incredibly high.
- Full training will be provided on the software & dispatch systems, however you should be confident in PC use.
- During quieter times you will help our in-house garment printer to tag & package garments.
- Experience is desirable, however training will be provided.
To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following:
- Do you have warehouse / order picking experience?
- Are you confident in PC use?
- How many differences are there between the below 2 images?
Garment Printing Assistant £8.25 – £9 p/hr dependant on experience Temporary contract for 12 weeks, with the possibility of leading to a permanent part time role 12 hours per week – Thursday & Saturday, 9am to 3pm, working at our studio in Bournemouth (BH9 1AE) Description Supporting the business owner in printing clothing at a high volume. To be successful in the role, you must have a close eye to detail and be self-motivated. Our products are worn by children, and therefore our duty of care is incredibly high. You will be working with a heat-press, so must be able to tolerate working alongside heat. Full training will be provided on the software, plotting machine and heat press, after which you will be working alone. Garment printing experience is desirable, however would be advantageous. Please complete & submit the below.