In the future this time will be a memory, where the world worked together & when we stopped to be present.
While it’s quiet we’re all able to create a happy and safe space in our families, spending time making memories, whilst Mother Earth is healing.
As a business we are doing all we can to navigate the situation we are facing during these times. We are following the advice from our Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation, and have already adapted where needed.
On behalf of the MOO crew, we hope that you and your families are staying safe and thank you for supporting independent businesses.
We’re still open & delivering awesome kids clothes & unique baby clothes.
Dispatch & Delivery Times
- Week commencing 6th July 2020 we will be back to dispatching daily, however in order to keep social distancing please note that order dispatch may take 1-2 business days.
- Week commencing 6th July we have made UK express delivery re-available
- Delivery delays are being experienced throughout the world whilst extra measures have been introduced by all postal services, please do be patient.
Returns & Exchanges
- During this time, our standard returns policy remains the same, see info here
I’m self-isolation & contactless Delivery
- If you are self-isolating at this time you will still be able to safely receive your parcel. Our delivery partners are now operating contact-free delivery to ensure everyone stays safe, additionally we are sending all orders in letterbox friendly parcels, on larger orders your order may arrive in more than 1 package due to this & will be marked as such (for example 1 of 2 / 2 of 2)
- Deliveries are still having GPS delivery scans as ever!
- At times like these we know that you won’t be able to give your loved ones gifts in person to celebrate a new arrival, a birthday or just because.
- We are still making it possible as always to send gifts directly to your loved ones with ease.