These dates are meant as guidelines only and are not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that factors beyond our control (such as strikes, customs delays for international deliveries or adverse weather conditions) affecting parts of the delivery network may delay orders. Our last order dates are based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided unless you opt for the guaranteed service.
Gift vouchers can be sent via email throughout, click here to send.
UK Christmas Delivery
International Christmas Delivery
At times like these we know that you won’t be able to give your loved ones gifts in person to celebrate a new arrival, a birthday, Christmas or just because…
- Throughout November & December will be be gift bagging/boxing, including exclusive stickers & a greetings card on all website orders all at our expense, this is done automatically & you do not need to request this.
- If you are sending direct to recipient & wish to include a message please leave this as a checkout note & we will handwrite this into the greeting card for you.
COVID-19 Dispatch & Delivery Times
- Week commencing 6th July 2020 we will be back to dispatching daily, however in order to keep social distancing please note that order dispatch may take 1-2 business days.
- Week commencing 16th November 2020 express delivery will again be removed until early December 2020
- Delivery delays are being experienced throughout the world whilst extra measures have been introduced by all postal services, please do be patient.
Returns & Exchanges
- During this time, our standard returns policy remains the same, see info here
I’m self-isolation & contactless Delivery
- If you are self-isolating at this time you will still be able to safely receive your parcel. Our delivery partners are now operating contact-free delivery to ensure everyone stays safe, additionally we are sending all orders in letterbox friendly parcels, on larger orders your order may arrive in more than 1 package due to this & will be marked as such (for example 1 of 2 / 2 of 2)
- Deliveries are still having GPS delivery scans as ever!